After starting my coaching business, I realized I have a unique advantage in comparison to your average nutrition & fitness coach, I'm a nurse. I've spent the last almost 2 years coaching clients using systems & processes designed to help them not only look good, but perform well, and feel great. What it all boils down to is metabolism, after all, health is more than just looks.
I understand what women need when it comes to listening to what their body is trying to tell them, what to do with their food, and how the hell to figure out what type of fitness is best for them because I've been there - I underate & overtrained for so long that my hair fell out. It wasn't until I realized that feeling hollow & exhausted all the time wasn't normal. I had to figure out a better way. I've invested thousands of dollars beyond my professional nursing degree to learn from some of the best as it relates to nutritional & training periodization, taught countless private clients these methods, and I'm now I'm ready to teach these concepts inside my group coaching program, The Metabolism Mastermind.
My Background & Qualifications
- Master's Prepared Registered Nurse (Aspen & Northern Illinois University)
- Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach (NASM)
- Certified Macro Nutrition Expert (NASM/ISSA)
- Functional Nutrition and Metabolism Specialist (Oracle Athletics)
- Program Design Specialist (The Movement System)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (Candidate - National Strength & Conditioning Association)